I’ve stumbled upon hundreds of pages and have been to one writing workshop (so far). There were a great number of tips I’ve found useful, so I thought I would share them here for all the beginner writers out there.
Before I get any comments on this–yes, there are some links repeated and filed under different categories.
- Notes from Beth Wiseman‘s workshop: Fiction Writing 101: From First Draft to Publication.
Just for Fun-sies
- Good plain fun for your spare time (haha): Just For Fun-sies.
- Need a little pick-me-up? Click here.
- For when you just can’t think of the specific… Check out my links on prompting.
- Need a name, word, phrase, title, inspiration, etc.? Generators are here to help.
- Short on writing resources? Find tons more here.
Check back often; more coming soon!